Axew13

Pokémon ~ Minecraft ~ More

Forums

Forum Home > Other > Pouetpu-Gamers' Info

michaelb1998
Site Owner

The Pouetpu-Games Newspaper! Learn more.

You may post here if you like to comment on the news - sharing news is fine, but remember that you're not the boss here - I'm the newspaper guy - so just don't act like you control the newspaper and act like you're certain a change you want will be made.

--

- Michael Blackmore

YouTube & More Google+

August 3, 2013 at 5:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

michaelb1998
Site Owner

Issue 1 - 03/August/2013

Markeyruiz97 closed his chat box, but then reset it saying he wouldn't give up... The chat would restart, and previous Moderators would be treated as if they were not previously Moderators, meaning that they'd have to prove themselves still worthy of the status and everyone would be given a chance. Nobody was re-Moderatored or re-Ownered. However, many users removed him as F/F, causing him to go into a non-severe state of depression. Markey states that he's left PG. Users are expecting him to return eventually. This has caused Lord Eevee (LE) to rage and state he's quit PG on his profile because he is no longer Moderator on the chat and has "had enough of all the crap". In one of the new substitute chats recommended by Markey, TFK's chat, LE has banned users he hates in rage because he is unable to take control in Markey's chat. Markey refused to make LE a Member when the chat reset, so it is assumed Markey too felt LE was being evil. Markey had no control over his chat - by demoting, kicking, banning, etcetera, it meant people turned on him. The sensible choice of resetting the chat did not solve anything, and as stated previously here, Markey lost quite a few F/Fs due to misunderstandings, haters, and raging former chat Moderators and Owners. TFK and JMuth561 are starting to go against Markeyruiz97. Markey does not state that he will return. Markey's words on his profile...:

“I Quit pouetpu-games, don't ask why, this site has got very boring and repetitive, also due to a lack of updates to the game/site, I been getting online less and less overtime to the point where i don't feel like logging in. Also cause of my poor owner actions on my xat, some people hate me now.

You guys, have fun posting levels and have fun chatting on xat(which I sure they will do a better job at running it then me)

If you guys want a place to chat: these will be the places.

To Mariomaster7771s chat

To TFK chat

That is about it, farewell....”

Exact HTML and links not included in the copy-paste. Check Markey's profile - it may still contain the original text.

Part of Lord Eevee's profile...:

“v Notices v

I quit. I've had enough of all this crap.

Markey's chat is now gone. Only subscribers can chat there, and we're all guests. Come to 7's chat at http://xat.com/MarioMaster7771

This user is inactive. They will produce less than one level a month and not rate much.

NO ADVERTISING LEVELS ON MY PROFILE. IGNORING THIS WARNING WILL GET YOU BANNED.

Listen up. There's a fake LordEevee going around on the xat chats. If their ID says "LordEevee7", it's not me. GOT THAT? If you do, thank you.”

Full HTML and links not included. Check LE's profile - it may still be valid. Note that the information is not exactly the latest - Markey's chat is no longer subscriber-only. Is that last part a trick just to get him out of trouble for his mistakes? Few possible clues to the answer appear to exist - is it another lie or reaction to the confusion, or LE raging? A possible clue to the answer is MrQuackers7, a new account LE made when he decided he liked that name, as LordEevee7. He then had a fight with Green Duck claiming he was first that day (which is untrue - Green Duck came first). Green Duck is Axew13 on xat (he can also be called Axew13, fake Confirm Level Maker, Mario Head (Very Annoying), etcetera).

Axew13 states he won't be following LE's message about the "hacker". He hates Lord Eevee, and thinks it has high enough chances of being LE trying to get out of trouble.

Derpy Hooves appears to have been hacked, stating that someone wrote on their profile that they were a stinky pony. The user Derpy Hooves, only logged in with the name "derpy hooves", is going around Pouetpu saying a few unusual things. They have stated they will be inactive for some time. It is unknown whether this is natural, because of the hacker, or if the hacker wrote it. Or this could all just be Derpy Hooves "playing up" because of all the happenings with Markey and the site.

And Pouetpu warns users for "auto 10s"... Some are yet to understand the meaning of this warning, but it is likely meaning that users should not have 4 auto 10 rates on a level because of one fake-rate. Note that it's a warning (or that may just be Pouetpu's mistake from writing warnings so many times). Here is the information in question...:

“Warning to all users :

I think that 4 "auto-ten" is enough, rate levels correctly and use report.”

Link to Pouetpu's profile.

Meanwhile, BrokenAce says on his profile...:

“I am currently on a semi-hiatus. It's getting a bit boring making levels over and over. I will still be posting levels, though they won't be made as frequently.”

That's the end of today's issue. Feel free to comment on it and tell me about any recent stuff I missed. No fight-starting was intended by this issue, and it was written from a third-person view.

--

- Michael Blackmore

YouTube & More Google+

August 3, 2013 at 6:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

michaelb1998
Site Owner

Additionally, people are expecting an Axew15 from me. Guys, Pouetpu has a timed ban function now. -_-

--

- Michael Blackmore

YouTube & More Google+

August 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

michaelb1998
Site Owner

Issue 2 - 09/August/2013

Pouetpu recently banned Markeyruiz97 it seems, for complaining, but has unbanned him.

luigibonus also wrote on his profile he was leaving, and got banned for leaving.

Pouetpu has called BrokenAce a hypocrite user and banned him temporarily for "creating figths". He then however said he'd had enough and he has been banned forever.

Jmuth561 has also been banned for two weeks for turning users against Pouetpu and "creating figths".

Neither of these users have created any fights.

Lord Eevee has been banned for fights and complaints. 7 has been banned due to some conflict with TFK, and will be unbanned if he sends email to Pouetpu (and supposedly TFK too) about the situation and the situation can be resolved.

Other users including Derpy Hooves have been warned by Pouetpu. luigibonus was banned (left), many users banned (spammer) and Markeyruiz97's profile was, of course, cleared.

On the same day, Axew14 has been unbanned supposedly automatically by the timed bans, probably proving they work. Pouetpu has been on a banning spree...

The only thing we can assume was on Pouetpu's mind is:

"If I ban the users who introduced the code-editing, created all the fights, etcetera, then the site will be a happy place. Time to ban those who have left to get rid of further traces of the banned users, ban users, of course, essential part, and give plenty of warnings... I'll search through the popular users here.". Though the code-editing master was not banned, and nor was he given a warning... Editor:_Teije can be assumed to be the same case, though has not been checked on.

Nobody can say anything about Pouetpu, as Pouetpu has made new statements on his profile, apparently removed and re-added the vote logs recently, and created new rules...

Users will be banned if they try the following.

● Complaining about the site.

● Joke about Pouetpu.

● Turn users against Pouetpu.

● Have too many reports about them, especially if they were about creating fights.

● Are the slightest disrespectful to the Webmaster.

Pouetpu has been active, but that's one of the only good things here... The site appears to be getting worse and worse, and users are being scared away. Pouetpu is taking the wrong path if he's trying to keep his site alive.

That's the end of today's issue. Feel free to comment on it and tell me about any recent stuff I missed. No fight-starting was intended by this issue, and it was written from a third-person view.

--

- Michael Blackmore

YouTube & More Google+

August 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.